In general, the workpiece is centered between two centers and the jaws, which transmit the torque, are applied to the workpiece in a compensatory manner.
Compensation is done via a radial, floating clamping piston.
- Radial, floating clamping piston
- Long jaw guidance for optimum clamping support
- Robust wedge hook for force transmission
- Low-wear design due to the all-round hardened and ground functional components
- Quick change of the centering points due to morse taper or metric taper at rear