The rotary finger chuck is characterized by a high axial clamping force. The clamping fingers permit simple loading, even of automatic processes. The rotary finger chuck is particularly suitable for clamping workpieces which cannot be clamped radially.
The workpiece is clamped by retractable clamping fingers onto the flat side of the chuck. Pre-adjustment is done via 3 centric chuck jaws or via a springloaded pre-centering.
During the clamping operation the fingers move downwards in a translator way and simultaneously turn inwards. The clamping fingers dispose of an axial
length compensation and avoid misalignment of the workpiece.
- All-sided hardened and ground functional parts
- Components which get in touch with the workpiece can be exchanged
- Customer-specific workpiece stops
- Clamping only in axial direction possible
- High axial run-out accuracy
- Ideal for mass production and automatic loading