Power chucks with individual jaw adjustment are suitable for clamping and centering angular and asymmetrically-shaped workpieces. As a result of the
individual jaw adjustment feature, rotationally symmetric workpieces can also be precisely aligned to the rotational center. Workpieces are clamped in the
usual manner via the hydraulic cylinder. Chucks with individual jaw adjustment are available for 3-jaw, 4-jaw and 6-jaw versions.
- All-sided hardened and ground functional components
- Optimum spindle lubrication due to integrated lubricating nipples in the base jaws
- Individually adjustable jaws, self-locking by means of thread spindle
- Suitable for I.D.- and O.D.-clamping
- Radial alignment of the workpieces possible