Here is a small selection of individual solutions for individual industries.
Manufacture of a formed electrode tool.
Pre-machining by roughing with TRIBOS-R polygonal chuck:
TRIBOS-R HSK-A 63 Ø 10 mm with 6 blades, twisting angle 50°, projecting length 25 mm.
Finishing with TRIBOS-S polygonal chuck:
TRIBOS-S HSK-A 63 Ø 6 mm with 3 blades, twisting angle 45°, projecting length 20 mm.
Finish and rough processing of electrodes
Cutting data, rough machining with TRIBOS-R:
- Process-safe thanks to simple, reliable tool change
- Very good machining results thanks to excellent degree of true running 0.003 mm
- Optimal workpiece surface thanks to good radial rigidity and vibration dampening
- Optimal workpiece accessibility thanks to slim design
- Cost savings, since no special tools are required.
vc = 150 m/min, n = 9000 rpm, ap = 0.5 mm, ae = 5.0 mm
Cutting data, finish machining with TRIBOS-S:
vc = 150 m/min, n = 16000 rpm, ap = 0.15 mm, ae = 0.15 mm
Deckel Maho DMU 60 T
n = 18000 rpm
Back to overview, to the search results